Spire Consultancy recognises that its operations have an effect on the local, regional and global environment, and acknowledges its contribution, as a consumer of resources, to the growing global environmental burden.
Spire Consultancy is committed to:
- Complying with legal and other requirements whilst pursuing continual improvement in environmental performance.
- Minimising pollution and reducing Spire Consultancy’s impact on the environment by identifying and reducing the environmental impacts of its operational activities.
- Developing, practicing and improving policies, procedures, objectives and targets to promote environmentally friendly and energy efficient practices.
- The use, wherever practicable, of materials and products originating from sources which can be shown to be sustainable and which are re-usable or can be recycled.
- Ensuring that all waste produced by Spire Consultancy is processed, stored and disposed of in such a way as to avoid causing damage to the environment.
- Encouraging environmentally responsible behaviour from all Spire Consultancy employees and promoting and environmentally considerate culture within the organisation.
- Encouraging suppliers and sub-contractors to comply with Spire Consultancy’s Environmental Policy and to adopt similar standards themselves.